Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you experience a damage to your property in the middle of the night, SERVPRO of Park Cities understands that immediate action can be needed. That's why we offer 24-hour emergence services to our customers. We are ready to help at any hour, on any day - including holidays. Our experienced professionals will dispatch a team to your property within minutes of your call. Time is of the essence in any type of emergency situation, including fire and water damages. Our emergency services save both time and money in the restoration process. If you experience a loss at your residential or commercial property, call SERVPRO of Park Cities anytime to handle your emergency needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (214) 522-3000
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Park Cities arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.